RE: fur ears

  • Karen Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      I made some nice fox ears with scraps of fur. I used a nice red-brown for
      the back and the front edges and white for the middle. I supported them on
      the inside with coathanger wire in an upsidedown v shape. The wire really
      help allow me to shape the ear for different moods. I had to make several
      pairs attached to several different hats and other head pieces so it was a
      great use of all those cheap hangers that got donated but are crap for
      trying to hang costumes on.
      -Karen

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2004
        how do you make the metal safe inside the ears?