Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Dye tips

  • sylvia@ntw.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2004
      > It depends on how much polyester is in them. If 40-50% I don't think
      you will get a dark color. If mostly cotton, you might but any
      polyester in them is going to probably stay pink, so you could end up
      with something in between pink and burgundy or you could end up with
      something that looks textured, with some of the threads going dark and
      some going pink.

      I would recommend you order or find some Procion MX dye in order to do the
      best job. You get order it through Dharma Trading or Pro-Chemical.
      They're both online. Or if you live in a big city, you might find a local
      resource.

      Sylrog