  • Manxminx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      I am also getting back into the costuming mode. I am designing 2 costumes
      for an event in early November called " The Vampire's Ball" It is held in
      the SF area each year by PEERs... and period costuming/ballroom dancing
      organization. Ren Faire season is almost over for this year and I have a
      nobleman's costume plan for this next year done in black and silver. I am
      enjoying the season change but the 102 degree heat yesterday was a bit much
      for the Santa Rosa area. I too hope all are well.
      Hugs
      Manxminx
      Barb
    • Liz Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        Hey, don't forget there is one more faire - Folsom. We are back to the 3rd
        weekend in October (20th & 21st) and have spoken (pleaded, begged,
        grovelled) to the weather gods and therefore should have an absolutley
        beautiful fair weekend. If you are looking for lodging, Larkspur Landing in
        Folsom is offering a reduced rate for faire people. If you want more info,
        please e-mail me directly, Liz Martin, <elspeth@...> and I'll
        give you what I can. Hope to see you there!
        Liz
      • Siebel San
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
          Where is Folsom? I haven't heard of that faire yet, but if
          it's nearby, I'd be interested in going...

          -Jessie

          > Hey, don't forget there is one more faire - Folsom. We
          > are back to the 3rd
          > weekend in October (20th & 21st) and have spoken
          > (pleaded, begged,
          > grovelled) to the weather gods and therefore should have
          > an absolutley
          > beautiful fair weekend. If you are looking for lodging,
          > Larkspur Landing in
          > Folsom is offering a reduced rate for faire people. If
          > you want more info,
          > please e-mail me directly, Liz Martin,
          > <elspeth@...> and I'll
          > give you what I can. Hope to see you there!
          > Liz

          =====
          - - - - - - - - - -

          http://phone.yahoo.com
        • Mary Bucher
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001

            It's just east of Sacramento, off of Hwy 50 (I think).  Small but fun faire.

            ~m

              Siebel San <siebelsan@...> wrote:

            Where is Folsom? I haven't heard of that faire yet, but if
            it's nearby, I'd be interested in going...

            -Jessie

            > Hey, don't forget there is one more faire - Folsom. We
            > are back to the 3rd
            > weekend in October (20th & 21st) and have spoken
            > (pleaded, begged,
            > grovelled) to the weather gods and therefore should have
            > an absolutley
            > beautiful fair weekend. If you are looking for lodging,
            > Larkspur Landing in
            > Folsom is offering a reduced rate for faire people. If
            > you want more info,
            > please e-mail me directly, Liz Martin,
            > and I'll
            > give you what I can. Hope to see you there!
            > Liz

            =====

            http://phone.yahoo.com

            FREE COLLEGE MONEY
            CLICK HERE to search
            600,000 scholarships!
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/Pv4pGD/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/xX1wlB/TM

            Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.  I think I've forgotten this before.

            ~ Steven Wright

            Do You Yahoo!?
            Listen to your Yahoo! Mail messages from any phone with Yahoo! by Phone.