  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2004
      In a message dated 1/22/2004 10:54:46 AM Central Standard Time,
      peascod@... writes:

      > I don't have any problem reading this kind of post...It is, to me, more of
      > a stream of consciousness style of writing, or a conversational style...as
      > well as a way to indicate pauses. I have seen this style used a lot in message
      > boards as well as chat boards. But, more important, can't we, especially as
      > creative types, be more tolerant of differing styles?
      >
      > jackie

      We're all entitled to our own opinions. It just seems to me to be a lot of
      trouble to go to, adding all the ellipses, which only seem to muddy rather than
      clarify what one is saying. But that's just my personal opinion - and I
      assume your plea for tolerance extends to people expressing differing opinions?