Audrey II

  • Marcella
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2001
      Carla,

      When I was a junior in high school, my HS did the play Little Shop of Horrors (I played Ronette! ^.^).  The way that we did the large Audrey II was we used two wheel-barrel type things and put one down, facing the audience, then the other upside-down on top facing the audience, so it was like a big mouth.  Do you see what I mean?  And when people had to be eaten, the wheel barrel opened up (there was a person behind it working the mouth in tune with the person who voiced audrey II) and they were swallowed up and fell behind a little screen that served as the rest of Audrey II (with vines and such).  It was difficult-- our Mushnik was 6'2"!

      Anyway, I hope that helps! ^.^

      seeya,
      the Prattle Queen
      ======

      "It wasn't my fault, it was the Percodan!  If you ask me, that stuff rots your brain!  Now for a word from our new sponsor: Percodan?!  Oh CRAP."  -- Krusty the Klown

      ======