Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Audrey ll

  • Raun Norby
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2001

      All I can remember from high school, when we built ours using the "official" plans was that it involved large ammounts of foam and cheesecloth over a skeleton.  There was also a puppeteer bar near the front of the mouth in the top so that he didn't have to use his back as much as his arms.

      Raun

    • Carla Koontz
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2001
        Thanx for the e-mail Raun. Basically what i thought
        it would entail. peace Carla

        http://phone.yahoo.com