Audrey ll

  • Carla Koontz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2001
      need help in possible ways to construct a large
      Audreyll from Little Shop of Horrors. Please help I
      have 3 weeks to complete. thanx carla

    • Raun Norby
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2001

        All I can remember from high school, when we built ours using the "official" plans was that it involved large ammounts of foam and cheesecloth over a skeleton.  There was also a puppeteer bar near the front of the mouth in the top so that he didn't have to use his back as much as his arms.

        Raun

      • Carla Koontz
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2001
          Thanx for the e-mail Raun. Basically what i thought
          it would entail. peace Carla

          http://phone.yahoo.com