hello

  • juleslulu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      Hi Everyone,

      My name is Julia and I am currently studying city and guilds design
      and embroidery. I have an interest in costume and need to find info
      on 14th and 15th century womens coothing. I am designing a hat and
      need info on textiles, fabrics,designs and colours that were used in
      these periods. I would appreciate it if anyone coulsd send me some
      pictures etc. Thanks in advance

      Julia:)