In search of pattern

  • peascod@inwave.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      I am in need of the old Folkwear cocoon coat pattern - I think it is called the Pioret cocoon coat. I lent mine out a few years ago (yea I know....) and it and the student have disappeared. I would be willing to purchase it from someone, (but not at the last price I saw it go for on ebay! :>) but would also not mind just having a traced off pattern and a zerox of the instructions and other info sheets.

      I don't like the new version that folkwear has for this (sunburst cocoon coat). I need this for a show I will be building. Any one have this pattern?

      jackie
      rockford, il