Re: Dry-cleanable fabric glue

  • bearhedded
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
      I re-read a newer bottle of Jewel Glue today, and it no longer
      says: "dry-cleanable". I don't know if they've changed the
      formula, or the dry-cleaners have found a more tortuous
      concoction with which to remove soil---however, it still acts like a
      PVA (poly-vinyl acetate) glue, like Phlex-glu (RIP) which, if
      memory serves, is dry-cleanable.

      Sorry for any confusion, (and I'm trying to get pictures of the
      project with the seam ripper, the Rigilene, and the steam-iron.)

      BH