Re: [TheCostumersManifesto]

  • randy keator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Fels -naptha soap and warm water will take out the residue and if you get to
      it in the first 24 hrs it should take out any stain as well..another thing
      that works is painters naptha( paint thinner) and it will also remove the
      wax and wont leave a stain. Wash the area well with Woolite and cool water
      when you have all the wax removed and dry away from heat so it doesn't
      shrink on you..lots of luck(~;