Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Hi, new here

  • Kaya K.
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2001
      Wow...Madison?

      Sorry for the delay in replying. I have massive amounts of reading for
      school. I don't have actual Egyptian type costume, I know they used linen
      on an everyday basis, and although it's historically correct, it is hard to
      locate here. If you know where it is available, I'm grateful. I don't mind
      traveling to Madison to get something, I used to get my dance constumes
      there.

      thanks neighbor!