Re: [TheCostumersManifesto]

  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      Help! This isn't exactly a costuming question, but I'm sure someone out
      there can answer this for me.

      I spilled candle wax on my favorite all-wool sweater. Any brilliant
      suggestions on how to safely remove it? I've iced it down and gently scraped off as
      much as possible, but it still shows. I'd appreciate any suggestions!

      Donna

    • Bell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        The brown paper or grease proof paper and iron works. If there is a
        fair amount of wax put the thing in a freezer for a few hours first
        then get out what you can by hand first before using the paper and
        iron