Re: Looking for black double-edged scalloped lace

  • patfromct1954
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      I have seen it on ebay, however, I do not have the name of the seller
      at this time. Do a search and you will find a few people on ebay who
      sell elastics/laces of various types. Just double check pricing, as
      some of them are way overpriced!!
      pat in ct

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, peggy salvail
      <psalvail@y...> wrote:
      > How wide and how soon do you need it? I could look at a surplus
      place in
      > Tucson next time I go but am not sure when I am going also how much
      are
      > you willing to pay for it. This store has lots of odd type things
      and
      > sometimes I find just what I am looking for. Email me at
      > psalvail@y... take care Peggy
      >

      > --- Whitney <unbroken@n...> wrote:
      > > Hi there, I'm new and I make gothic and renn clothing. I'm
      looking
      > > for a place that sells double-edged scalloped lace in black. I
      > > haven't found it anywhere and it's for use with McCall's 4020.
      Let me