Rigilene

  • patfromct1954
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Can this be applied with serger and cover stitch??? Or is it too
      difficult (this is an extremely curved seam) to keep lined up on the
      underside?? Sorry for the basic questions, I am assuming most of you
      are professionals on this site, however, after a long break from
      sewing, I need help on some of the little things!!

      TIA

      pat in ct