Looking for black double-edged scalloped lace

  • Whitney
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2003
      Hi there, I'm new and I make gothic and renn clothing. I'm looking
      for a place that sells double-edged scalloped lace in black. I
      haven't found it anywhere and it's for use with McCall's 4020. Let me
      know if anyone knows where to get it. Thanks!!

      Whitney
    • peggy salvail
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
        How wide and how soon do you need it? I could look at a surplus place in
        Tucson next time I go but am not sure when I am going also how much are
        you willing to pay for it. This store has lots of odd type things and
        sometimes I find just what I am looking for. Email me at
        psalvail@... take care Peggy

        --- Whitney <unbroken@...> wrote:
        > Hi there, I'm new and I make gothic and renn clothing. I'm looking
        > for a place that sells double-edged scalloped lace in black. I
        > haven't found it anywhere and it's for use with McCall's 4020. Let me
        > know if anyone knows where to get it. Thanks!!
        >
        > Whitney

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
      • patfromct1954
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
          I have seen it on ebay, however, I do not have the name of the seller
          at this time. Do a search and you will find a few people on ebay who
          sell elastics/laces of various types. Just double check pricing, as
          some of them are way overpriced!!
          pat in ct

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, peggy salvail