Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Australian Outback, 1900

  • Catherine Currie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001

      Hi J.L,

      Here are some thoughts.  What about the Stockmans hall of fame, out near birdville I think.  There has to be some historical group about Cobb and Co. and most likely an museum or something.  Maybe even some local town halls will have photos of that time. Country ones would be better I think.  Also there are soooo many Federation things around you may find stuff on the net etc.  Also try your local historical reactment group.  They might have the right era but know people who do.  And also contact the ABC, they may have done programs on it and dont over look school text books.

      I hope this is of some help, there are other Aussies who may come up with other stuff.

      Henry

      Catherine "Henry" Currie.
      Costume Designer.
      "A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one."
      - Mary Kay Ash