Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] New Members

  • Patricia (Coopie) Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2000
      From: "TheCostumer" <Tara@...>
      To: <TheCostumersManifesto@egroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 8:01 PM
      Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] New Members

      > Greetings All! And thank you for joining>

      Hi Tara, Thanks for having us.
      I am NOT in the basement of the theatre tonight! That's next week when
      we call the crew in for their first work call. Instead, I am at home,
      setting this semester's lesson plans for the drafting class. A single grad
      student this time and so a good time to start adding CAD to the curriculum.
      Am learning as we go so to speak, and so far ,am only two classes ahead of
      the grad!
      We open "Sideman " in 10 days, and the shop is a scurry with the
      pulling. Fittings later in the week. "Little Shop" to open 4 weeks later,
      with " Cosi" all but immediately on it's heels. For desert we are building
      a new first act for "The Nutcracker" , ( new second act in '98) to open the
      week after Thanksgiving.
      This is one of my favorite web places, and it's great to have a forum.
      Thanks again.
      Coopie