Roman Legionnaire/Centurion

  • michelle mead
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      My husband wants to be a Roman officer ala Maximus
      (Gladiator) for Halloween. He has the armour down, so
      I'm left to make the tunic, cloak, and overskirt.
      Problem is I can't find any damn patterns online, my
      costumers catalogs have none, and the pics I see
      online are not good enough for me to make a pattern
      from. Anyone have any tips? I've cruised a few
      reenactment sites and gotten a few tidbits for
      construction of the basic tunic, but aside from just
      pausing the DVD at a good still what do you suggest?

      Rowenna

      http://im.yahoo.com