Re: Bias Tape

  • mchieffet@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2001
      Hi Laura,
      When I had an alterations shop I had a few catalogs for tailoring
      supplies. Unfortunately these are all boxed up somewhere now and I
      can't remember the names of the companies. You might try contacting
      local alterations shops and asking for the names of the companies
      they get their supplies from. These companies often sell bias
      binding by the spool or reel. You can also make your own using bias
      binding making tools that you can buy in fabric stores if you need
      special colors to match your garment. They come in several widths.
      Good luck.
      Maurine

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@y..., "Greycat Designs"