Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] pregnancy padding

  • Patricia (Coopie) Mason
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2000
      The same idea but based on an old or (inexpensive) leotard, works really,
      really well. It;s very natural looking and stays where you want it. I have
      an objection to babies who wander, especially when the actress sits down! I
      cut away around the breasts and then augment them separately if necessary.
      Cover with tricot or lycra.