Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Google Eyes

  • Liz Martin
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2000
      How about the clear semi-round ball things that come in the big gumball
      machines that hold spiders, stickers, plastic junk jewelry and the like.
      Those you could even make in to googly eyes by putting a piece of heavy paper
      about 2/3 of the way in the circle and dropping in a black disc. Ialso think
      that eyes that are the size of baseballs might be a little out of proportion,
      unless the human under them is very large & tall! Good luck.