My location

  • Balladonna Took
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 10:06 AM
      I am in the south bay.

      BTW, I recently joined the Greater Bay Area Costumers
      Guild and am delighted with them. If you haven't
      already, I suggest checking them out at www.gbacg.com.

      It would also be delightful to make a pre-christmas
      trip to the San Francisco garment district with a
      group. Anyone interested?

      :)
      Belladonna

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/