. 99 Yahoo Auction Halloween Specials Today!

  • mrgaroo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2003
      Hello: I want to say hi and invite everyone to view our Halloween
      specials.We have the following .99 cent Yahoo! Auctions running
      today. Feel free to bid for yourself or resell. At Our website
      www.cpisleathers.com we offer a variety of Merchandise priced for
      individual purchase and resale. We are also offering Free Shipping &
      handling on all orders $299 and over for a limited time. Take
      advantage of the low prices and resell at a higher price for great
      profits. Have a Happy and Safe Halloween Night!
      http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/user/cpisleathers?
      User ID:Cpisleathers
      website:http://www.cpisleathers.com
      email:cpisleathers@...