intro

  • michelle mead
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2001
      Greetings! My name is Rowenna, and I found this list
      through the Costumer's Manifesto website.
      Congratulations to whomever it was redid the site; it
      is fabulous!

      Anyways, a quick intro before I hit the pillows...I am
      a 30yo homeschooling witch mama housewife with two
      small children. I have always had a passion for
      sewing and since I settled down with my family have
      begun constructing costumes and clothes and such with
      a machine (before I did work by hand). Recently I
      have begun my own fledgeling inhome business called
      Vanilla Faery Designs doing custom ritual robes (for
      my local pagan community in Denver CO), period
      costumes, fetish wear, children's heirloom clothing,
      and just about whatever else comes my way! I am most
      anxious to hear what the other members of this list
      have to say; I love the meditative aspect of sewing.
      I love to create the garment from raw fabric to
      finished product, and especially love doing fine
      finishing work such as elaborate trims, beading, and
      embroidery. I want to learn as much as I can, because
      I am just enamoured of this beautiful art.

      Blessed Be as Blessed Is
      Rowenna

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/