Swing Wedding

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
      I have finaly finished with my costume project of the year and the
      pictures are available! I designed and built (with some help from my
      mom) my wedding. My husband and I met at a swing dance and we both
      want to get married in a swing'n style. I had my gown made for me
      from my design, but all the other dresses, including the two
      mothers', were created in my little sewing room. I have posted the
      pictures if anyone is interested. http://photos.yahoo.com/dnstgctr
      click on My Wedding

      -Karen
    • Kay
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
        Great outfits! And, what a great concept for a wedding since swing
        always seems to be such a Happy theme like weddings should be. I
        loved your dress, really nice draping. Congratulations.
        Kay

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Karen" <koalabar@h...>
        wrote:
        > I have finaly finished with my costume project of the year and the
        > pictures are available! I designed and built (with some help from
        my
        > mom) my wedding. My husband and I met at a swing dance and we both
        > want to get married in a swing'n style. I had my gown made for me
        > from my design, but all the other dresses, including the two
        > mothers', were created in my little sewing room. I have posted the
        > pictures if anyone is interested. http://photos.yahoo.com/dnstgctr
        > click on My Wedding
        >
        > -Karen
      • Betsy Santow
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
          Karen,
          Wow!! What a fun looking wedding!!! Congrates!!!!
          I loved your photos. Betsy from Chicago

          --- Karen <koalabar@...> wrote:
          > I have finaly finished with my costume project of
          > the year and the
          > pictures are available! I designed and built (with
          > some help from my
          > mom) my wedding. My husband and I met at a swing
          > dance and we both
          > want to get married in a swing'n style. I had my
          > gown made for me
          > from my design, but all the other dresses, including
          > the two
          > mothers', were created in my little sewing room. I
          > have posted the
          > pictures if anyone is interested.
          > http://photos.yahoo.com/dnstgctr
          > click on My Wedding
          >
          > -Karen

        • Sheila Martinez
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
            Karen,
            good work. You look ever so lovely and so happy. Since I do tons of bridal, I can appreciate your dress. The fit is excellent. You did a good job with your design...you look very tall and thin...and you should keep that seamstress! Thanks for sharing your wedding with us.
            sheila

          • Nikki
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
              Karen,
              Awesome wedding! Everything looked great! Loved the cake, cars,
              dance, dresses, and the guys suits, shoes and guns, lol!! Looks
              like you had a lot of fun. Congratutations! And how romantic that
              you met dancing!

              Nikki
            • Chris
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2003
                GREAT clothes, what a wonderful bunch of pictures!!! You all looked fantastic and that cake...

                Congratulations and much happiness to you both.

                Chris

                wrote:
                > I have finaly finished with my costume project of the year and the
                > pictures are available! I designed and built (with some help from
                my
                > mom) my wedding. My husband and I met at a swing dance and we both
                > want to get married in a swing'n style. I had my gown made for me
                > from my design, but all the other dresses, including the two
                > mothers', were created in my little sewing room. I have posted the
                > pictures if anyone is interested. http://photos.yahoo.com/dnstgctr
                > click on My Wedding
                >
                > -Karen

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Because the Past is the Present and the Future too

                Our greatest glory is not in never failing,
                but in rising up every time we fail.
                Ralph Waldo Emerson