  • Sprinkle Magic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2003
      Hey all costume peoples,

      My name is Sprinkle...I'm a costumier/fashion designer/performer etc. based in Melbourne Australia. I'm currently running my own business dividing my time between costume and fashion, as well as holding down a second casual job (as many art based professionals have to do from time to time). I've just had my website completely overhauled.

      If you want to check it out, go to www.sprinklemagic.com

      cheers,

      Sprinkle Magic

      PS: are there any Australian costumiers out there who are part of costumers manifesto?