ISO Minnie Pearl straw hat

  • Spidra Webster
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 26, 2003
      First off, I'd like to thank all those who helped me with the
      Victorianized Wonder Woman outfit. It turned out pretty well. I
      haven't got webspace to post the picture, but if you're a member of
      Tribe.net, you can take a look at my profile "Spidra Webster". I've
      posted it there.

      On to the next costume. I haven't had time to plan for this year's
      Vampire Ball. I thought I could throw something together pretty
      quickly and I'll probably end up doing that. But in the meantime, I
      wondered if anyone knows of an online hat seller (with UPS 2nd Day or
      something) that sells a straw hat really close to the style Minnie
      Pearl wore. I've been looking through Tara's links on
      http://www.costumes.org/HISTORY/100pages/HATS.HTM but haven't had
      much luck yet.

      Spidra Webster

      Visit Spidra's Vortex!
      http://www.spidra.com
      Home of Yodel Central, Bay Area Bike Links, Jokes Scandinavians Tell
      About Each Other, Multilingual Mac Links, and so much more!