What do I do? (reply)

  • Balladonna Took
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2001
      "What kind of costuming do you do?
      -Jessie"

      Hmmm....that is definately easier than what my
      interests are :).

      I have done costuming for a haunted house (GYRO's
      World of Terror) and ren faire peasant/lower merchant
      class(Northern CA).

      The three present projects I am working on are A) a
      fetish nurse-style costume, B) Gold Rush era dance
      hall girl and C) restoring a 1940's style black velvet
      hat.

      The pending projects are a A)civil war era ball gown,
      B) civil war era style ballgown that will have a pink
      flamingo theme, C) 1920's paris prominade dress, D)
      1940's skirt suit and E) Sauramen(sp?) from the
      Tolkein books (long tunic with multi colored gores,
      multi colored headpiece and a patchwork cloak).

      I have fantasies about doing a renaissance court dress
      and middle eastern garb.

      All of my current projects are for myself. I would
      not want to risk doing a project for someone else that
      is outside my current skill level.

      Sorry if I rambled but I get really excited about
      this.

      :)
      Belladonna

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/