Re: Complete Set of Alice Costumes Needed

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2003
      Kent ~
      As You Like It Productions in Marin County, CA. has a full set. I
      believe they rent out. Depends on where you're located, they use
      them for the Great Dickens Christmas Extravagansa starting
      Thanksgiving weekend through December. There's a point of contact
      on the site http://www.dickensfair.com

      ~ Becky
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, superkentman@a...
      wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > I have a friend in need of a full set of Alice in Wonderland /
      Looking Glass