Re: Re: Hat making supplies

  • neferset@thespaceport.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 8, 2003
      Oh, it comes to me that, instead of milinery wire, I often just spray
      paint regular 18 ga galvanized wire from the hardware section with
      Rustoleum (sp?). It's a little heavier, obviously, than 19 ga rayon
      wrapped milinery wire, but I find that it works just as well.

      The cable ties would be too bulky and will not hold a shape, as they
      tend to spring back to being straight.

      Nef