Fashion historian looking for job

  • Bo Persson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      Dear members,

      I hope you do not mind my little advertisement=)?

      I am in the last phase of my MA in History of Textiles and Dress
      course at
      Winchester School of Art at University of Southampton, UK. The dead-
      line for my
      dissertation (I am examining how to optimize the chance for the
      audience to
      learn in the costume gallery in the perspective of communication and
      different
      ways of learning) is end of november. I am now looking for a full-
      time job. I
      would love to be research assistent, work with catalouguing, research
      and write
      about fashion. I am very interested in photography. A combination
      could be to
      create a database.

      If you should see or hear someone in need, let me know. I know there
      are many
      collections in the area, and I can work anywhere in the States, the
      UK or
      Sweden.

      Thanks
      Bo Persson