Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Intro... and question..

  • FergusMackessock@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2003
      In a message dated 10/7/2003 11:51:35 PM Central Standard Time,
      kmccary@... writes:
      Lol.. isn't it though??? Don't forget about them being the ages that they are
      as well.. hhmm.. maybe each year I've been married has in reality been 8
      earth years??? Which would mean I'm an alien?? I've been told that before..

      *K*
      ALIEN????...........Someone call Art Bell. He has begging for a chance to
      interview a true alien. WOW! ! ! ! ! Got any pics of your home
      world???..................

      Fergus MacKessock
      Wandering Highlander
      #1 Pirate in Kit's Pucker Pirates
      Drunken Gnome #: 29
      Gnome Gname: Gneomorphic (Gneo) Gnome
      LNC/CPL in the Scottish Fencibles
      Hawser Monkey serving aboard The Dark Scorpion
      Booser
      Private Goober
      Guardian of The Realm Beneath The Table
      Guide of The Way Through Fog
      "Onward Through The Fog"
      Battle Cry: "I'm going to brutalize you so hard,
      the devil himself will plead for mercy! ! ! ! !"