RE: Mouse Tails

  • marty92029
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      I had to make tails for flying monkeys (ie Wizard of Oz) and I wanted
      them to curl up behind their backs. I used wire for electric
      fencing. I am not sure about the gauge. It came in a large spool
      very cheap. Also used clear fishing line attached to end and pinned
      to their back to keep them upright. I have seen where they use the
      fishing line and attach it to the tail tip thread it through a pin on
      their back and attach it with a loop to their wrist so it can be
      moved by the actor. Good luck hope this helps.