Re: corset boning help

  • Becky Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2003
      I use 1/4" polyethylene tubing. It's sturdy stuff yet pliable.
      Machine washes and dries like a dream.

      You can find this at any home store in the cooling and heating
      section. I got this big roll for around 6 dollars. Cut to length
      with scissors, just make sure you cut at an angle.

      I've also used this stuff to hold out panniers and bustles.

      Becky