Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] re: tattoo ideas

  • FergusMackessock@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      In a message dated 10/1/2003 1:49:59 AM Central Standard Time,
      moefen@... writes:
      I used a product called Reel Creations (i believe) a alcohol based "ink"
      that film people use to paint on tattoos. It looks very realistic, because
      it sinks into the skin. Available in a bunch of colours. I cut stencils
      from sticky shelf "paper", stuck them to the skin and then carefully painted
      inside the lines. Take off the stencil and touch up.
      Thanks Moira, this will definitely come in handy..................

      Fergus MacKessock
      Wandering Highlander
      #1 Pirate in Kit's Pucker Pirates
      Drunken Gnome #: 29
      Gnome Gname: Gneomorphic (Gneo) Gnome
      LNC/CPL in the Scottish Fencibles
      Hawser Monkey serving aboard The Dark Scorpion
      Booser
      Private Goober
      Guardian of The Realm Beneath The Table
      Guide of The Way Through Fog