amazing coincidental tattoo find!

  • jaynedough56
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      So there I was in Wal Mart this afternoon, looking for my favorite
      Uni-Ball fine
      point markers in colors, which seem to be unavailable. Something
      caught my
      eye - it was a package marked "Tattooz" and made by Coloriffic. They
      are
      red, green, blue, purple (?), and black fine point markers that are
      safe for use
      on skin, and supposedly wash off with soap and water. I was so
      thrilled to find
      them, you'd think I was costuming the show! I almost bought a couple
      of
      packages so I could send them to you.

      So, Damita, if you'd like to try them and can't find any where you
      are, let me
      know and I will be happy to send you some.

      Allison P.