Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Nightcrawler Costume

  • DARK GOD
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
      ok this is just my opinion but he doesnt have feet like that he has long
      feet with two toes i have made hooves that work and im a very heavy guy you
      could probably do something with glass fiber and use leatheret over it of
      stich booties that slide over the whole thing i would just have got a pair
      of split toe ninja boots as for the body suite why not just get a pattern
      for a compleate body suite then re draw it on brown paper useing a tape
      measure to mshrink the bits that need shrinking that or look up spandex wear
      on google and i think ytou will find something also his hair is black in the
      show and if i were you i would use pax paint to paint your face so it dont
      run off onto your nice cozzy