Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Costumes in the Phoenix area

  • peggy salvail
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2003
      I live in Willcox AZ it's 3 hours form Phoenix we might have one dress you
      could Rent/Barrow for a resonable price. It is size 8 aprox but can be
      altered some. What era are you looking for as it is a Pannier style circa
      late 1700. It is Black, Gold & Red Brocade. We can send a pic and measure
      it if needed. Hope we can help. Please contact us at psalvail@...
      Peggy Salvail

      http://shopping.yahoo.com