i won, I Won, I WON!!!

  • Love3angle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2001
      Ok, I'm all better now...

      My new Elizabethan is finished and properly named the Big Pig. I won
      first place in the costume contest at our faire and I'm soooooo happy
      with it! I even learned to curl feathers for my hat. :-) I know
      it's not that big a deal, but I really loved making this dress; for
      all the problems it gave me, and the solutions I had to come up with,
      and all of the new things I learned making it. It was a very
      gratifying experience ending with some lovely acknowledgement for my
      efforts!

      Check it out in the Files section... "Alyxx's Stuff" folder.

      Love3angle
      :-Þ