  • Grrmum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2001
      Beck-- Ah yes the lack of communication!
      My favorite director (the one that lets me dress everyone as I see fit) sends
      me "funny" notes  just before hell week to see me jump ....like ...." have
      added 4 new chorus people will send them to you tonight!" or "Hey! three have
      left and we are recasting does their size matter?"  or "guess what?......"
      and "I know this is cutting it close but...."  and the fav....." can you hide
      a blossoming pregnancy?"

      Teddy,
      Official Pig Chaser P.I.## ~to the GSOLFOT