Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Dress forms

  • Ana's Accoutremonts
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 9, 2003
      You can make a "foot weight" out of a donut of fabric (actually, two
      donuts sewn together at the edges), filled with either kitty litter,
      sand or rice. Arrange it over the stand feet and it will stabilize the
      dummy.

      I also use the upright post and weighted base from a Torchier lamp.
      They are available cheaply and I had one burn out a while ago, so I
      saved the base and pole.

      Ana

      --
      Ana Foscari