Re: Forms not tipping over

  • peascod@inwave.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      One time when I worked for a small theatre dept that had no money. This is what I did with a bunch of those cheap light weight cardboard adjustable forms (they were there when I got there). I would make a muslin shell of the actor and then pad out the form and put the fitted shell over that. The forms were so light weight they were almost useless. I went to baskin robbins and got empty ice cream buckets (free!) and filled them with quick drying concrete and stuck the pole for the form in that...oh first I had the shop make a small "platform or casters" on which I attached the "ice cream buckets" before I filled them. This worked well...enough weight to keep them from tipping and they twirled and rolled wonderfully...and they were all but free...

      jackie