on command incontinence

  • fuzzylobsters@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      I've had good results with an enema bottle of the fleet type - it has the advantage of having a built-in valve that's pretty sturdy. some pressure will release the contents but in my experience they don't leak before then. It's small enough to be concealable in bulky clothes such a a tutu. I've simply used a strip of adhesive velcro on the bottle, and sewon velcro inside the costume, again with no problem, though I must note I've only half-filled it.

      the nozzle is pretty easily jammable, again, without notable leakage or drop offage, into some flexible vinyl tubing such as can be found in the hardware store for plumbing.

      Besides attaching this to an outer tutu, I've simply inserted this sort of arrangement into the front my bodice of a support garment. this does restrict movement however, or one does leak! (this approach of taping the bottles into the costume was more successful when they are upright, as with a very nice projectile-milk-extruding effect)

      warm regards,
      Sir Real