Re: Can can costume

  • neimhaille
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 6, 2003
      > Alright, I just added a folder named Can-Can in which I've placed
      > some of the pictures I took of the costume a made. I would like
      for
      > you all to tell me what you think. Remember that this is the first
      > thing I've made so don't be too harsh. My friend gave me the
      corset
      > and I devolped the rest of the costume around it.

      Most excellent rufflage:)

      It's just a pity we can't see it at the full file size:( 21kb of a
      119kb file makes a lot of detail get lost;)

      But yeah, most impressed by the ruffles, they look great:)

      ANd the colour scheme as well;) Sorry, got carried away with the
      ruffles;)

      michaela
      http://glittersweet.com