Online Beginning Costume Design Course Starts next week

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Online Beginning Costume Design Course Starts next week

      This is a reminder that THR 254 (Costume Design and Construction I) at
      UAF will be offered online beginning next monday Sept 8, and that
      enrollment for credit in the class is still open. For details see the
      main class web page at
      http://www.costumes.org/classes/254pages/thr254online.htm
      "Volunteer" students are also welcome as free auditors to help keep
      the class more exciting. Most of the course materials are now online
      for viewing, so please visit. ---Tara Maginnis