Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: [Hello Intro]

  • Joannah Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi Jane,
      Have a look at My Twin Dressforms at http://www.mytwindressforms.com/how.htm . They offer kits/instructions to make your own dressform moulded on your body. I am planning to make one myself sometime soon - my problem is, I can fit and sew for everyone else, but I don't have anyone to fit for me! ( I have to make it soon, too, I really need to get some costumes made for myself. )
      Good luck with whatever you choose, and happy sewing!
      Joannah.