  • Curtis Kidd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2003
      > Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:18:13 -0000
      > From: "John T. Soister" <john_soister@...>
      > Subject: Any mask-makers out there?
      >
      > The drama group at the high school where I teach is
      > tentatively
      > planning a production of Phantom of the Opera (NOT the
      > Lloyd Webber
      > musical), & we're looking for a Phantom mask that is
      > sevrviceable.
      > (I'm talking the mask that conceals the Phantom's
      > disfigurement, and
      > not a mask OF his disfigurement). The mask Claude Rains
      > wore in the
      > Universal 1943 technicolor film is perfect, and I'm
      > wondering whether
      > anyone is or knows of a mask-maker with whom I could
      > pursue this
      > topic.
      > Many thanks,
      > John Soister

      I've done a fair amount of mask-making...sorry for the
      delay in response, my Internet access availability is kind
      of hit and miss and I'm also in the middle of wrapping up
      our summer season and gearing up for Halloween at work. If
      you don't find anything available, commercially, I'd be
      happy to provide some suggestions.

      =====
      Curtis Kidd

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com