Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Hey Everyone!

  • AF Murphy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2003
      That site is up? Hooray! Last time I looked they were still working on
      it - said it was coming.

      I'm in NYC, and I've used the Picture Collection to research design for
      years. It is the most fantastic resource! They are literally pictures
      cut out of old magazines, books, loose photos, you name it - just the
      pictures and whatever citation they had (sometimes great, sometimes
      there was almost no credit in the original). I've used it mostly for
      20th Century work, mostly photos, but they do have copies of other
      things, too.

      Anne