  • Spanish Teacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 1:17 AM
      I don't know if this may help but I once worked in a non-profit org. and needed to raise
      some money to buy something for the office. I decided to do a garage sale. I put and ad for donations (free in some papers) and called people who were doing garage sales especially those moving out and some companies as well.

      The response was great but people usually asked for us to pick up their donations.
      Gini

      ===